There are no do-overs on the most important day of your life.
When celebrity businessman George Zimmer decided to reboot his career, he took aim at the men’s formal wear rental business, which he believed was ripe for disruption. He came to Cibo with little more than a legal pad full of ideas and the money to make them real, and asked us to design everything –the name, the logo, and the entire brand experience. We jumped at the chance.
- Brand Experience Strategy
- Customer Research
- Identity Design
- Experience Design
- Usability Testing
- Millennials have their own approach to weddings.
- Before anything else, we must establish trust.
- The main problem with rental tuxes is fit.
- Managing the bridal party isn’t fun for anyone.